In accordance with O.C.G.A. § 15-19-51, the Clerk’s Office is strictly prohibited from providing any legal advice. To ensure that all procedures are followed and the rights of all parties are protected, it is advised to seek legal counsel from a licensed attorney. Court Agencies

To find out your court date, please contact State Court Criminal at (706) 653-4368.

No. Once your case is bound to state court, you must appear in court.

Please visit the State Court Criminal Division for assistance in this matter (picture ID required).

Yes. Please visit the State Court Criminal Division to change your contact information (picture ID required).

Installment fines for State, Superior and Juvenile Court may be paid in the Clerkís office. Supervised probation cases must be paid with the probation office.

A limited driverís permit must be authorized by a judge. Once authorized, the State Court Criminal Division will then fill out the necessary paperwork.

Please contact the Department of Motor Vehicles. If the case is dismissed or placed on the dead docket, you may come to the State Court Criminal Division to obtain the proper documentation to take to the police department and have the suspension taken off your record.

Please contact the State Court Solicitorís Office at (706) 653-4327.